By using "Quicktracing" (“Service”), a service of Unicon Ltd., you are agreeing to be bound by
the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Unicon Ltd. reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time
without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the
release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of
the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review
the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at:
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Unicon Ltd.
cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the
use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to
- You, or your organization, may only implement the free trial once.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While Unicon
Ltd. prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Unicon
Ltd. cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be
exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis. Should you not be satisfied
with the service, within 7 days for a monthly subscription or 30 days for a yearly
subscription, we will refund your money.
- Failure to renew the subscription will cause the links you have to the Service to stop
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and
you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- Unicon Ltd., in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and
refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such
termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or
your access to your Account. Unicon Ltd. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for
any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Unicon Ltd. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be
provided at any time by posting the changes to the information webpage for the Service.
- Unicon Ltd. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price
change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via
- You understand that Unicon Ltd. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the
necessary hardware, software, networking, and related technology required to run the
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely
imply that it is associated with the Service, Unicon Ltd., or any other Unicon Ltd. service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the
Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission
by Unicon Ltd..
- Unicon Ltd. does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii)
the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may
be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of
any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through
the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be
- You expressly understand and agree that Unicon Ltd. shall not be liable for any direct,
indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited
to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if
Unicon Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the
use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods
and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained
or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii)
unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or
conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any
other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Unicon Ltd. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of
Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service
constitutes the entire agreement between you and Unicon Ltd. and govern your use of the
Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Unicon Ltd. (including, but not
limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- If you have questions about the Terms of Service you can contact us by email.